If the warm weather recently wasn't enough of a reminder, spring is just around the corner. That means a lot more time outside and a lot more maintenance required around your property. Some people loathe these outdoor projects, but others thrive on it, and the right equipment helps. At Clay's Power Equipment, spring and summer mean landscaping updates and maintenance, outdoor construction projects, and weekends inviting other family and friends to show it all off. If you take as much pride in your property as we do, you want the right power equipment to get the job done quickly, safely, and efficiently, and more enjoyably.
That's where our services at Clay's Power Equipment come in. We've been the trusted go-to for outdoor power equipment products and repair in and around the Triangle area for over 50 years. We're proud of how many loyal customer relationships we've built over the years, and we look forward to being an ally to new homeowners every season. If you're not familiar with Clay's, here are a few reasons our customers keep coming back.
- Our Locations: Clay's Power Equipment has not one, but two conveniently located showrooms around the Triangle, one in Raleigh and the other in Fuquay-Varina. Click here to see addresses and phone numbers for each of location.
- Our Experience: We've been in operation since 1965. That's 52 years of experience getting to know our customers and their needs, as well how to select and care for our products. Clay's has always been family owned and operated, so we're backed by generations of knowledge.
- Our Team: We truly believe we've got one of the best teams around. Our staff is carefully chosen, and we make it a priority to continuously train and educated our staff on our products and services so they can confidently help our customers with whatever may arise.
- Our Customer Service: At Clay's Power Equipment, our customers are treated like family. We take pride in being a community staple in the areas we serve, and we take our reputation seriously. We prioritize maintaining our high standards so that each and every customer feels taken care of the way they deserve.
- Our Brands: We wouldn't recommend to our customers a brand we wouldn't use ourselves, so we offer only the best power equipment from the industry's top brands, including Toro, Honda, Gravely, STIHL, and Ariens.
- Our Financing: Part of our dedication to customer service is offering financing opportunities for Toro, Honda, and Gravely equipment. To learn more about our special financing opportunities, click here.
- Our Repair Capabilities: Not only do we sell outdoor power equipment, we maintain and repair it too. We have the knowledge and skill to care for and repair any product we sell, offering this service to homeowners, professional landscape contractors, and local municipalities. We also handle warranty work and obscure needs like chainsaw chain sharpening.
- Our Club Benefits: For customers purchasing homeowner-grade push mowers and riding lawn mowers, we offer our Cutter Club®, a program that entails a range of valuable benefits over the life of the mower, including discounted labor and free unlimited mower blade sharpening.
And those are only a few reasons. To learn more about Clay's Power Equipment and the products and services we offer, stop by our showrooms in Raleigh and Fuquay-Varina, or call us at (919) 876-0921. You can also contact us on our site here.