- Requires maintaining a professional appearance with proper uniform.
- Must be willing to work flexible/longer hours if needed as required to meet customer needs.
- Requires excellent communication skills and a positive outgoing attitude to be exhibited to customers.
- Must be able to lift and handle heavy loads up to 70 lbs. plus work outside in all weather.
Key Responsibilities and Accountability:
- Primary Responsibility- To insure that each potential service customer has an exceptional positive experience when either picking up or dropping off equipment, or talking to service customers over the telephone. Communication with the customer is most important to insure that we know everything to be performed on each repair, and to advise customer at check-in when you see repairs that need to be performed on equipment.
- Continually demonstrate excellent communication skills, computer skills, and customer service skills when answering phone and waiting on customers.
Daily Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the efficiency, cleanliness and arrangement of counter area.
- Continually seek technical and product knowledge staying up to date on all new developments, OEM recommendations.
- Responsible for performing customer service check-ins and delivering excellent customer service.
- Responsible for performing, training, and monitoring of customer phone calls for estimates and communication from technicians.
- Responsible for calling customers when equipment is complete to insure equipment is picked up shortly after service is performed.
- Other duties as assigned.