- Friendly, outgoing personality with good people skills to be exhibited to customers and employees alike.
- Responsible for maintaining a professional appearance with required Clay’s dress policy.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours if needed as required to meet customer needs.
- Must be willing to work as a team.
- Must be able to lift and load heavy equipment.
- Must have good eyesight (correctable to 20/20) and normal hearing.
- Must possess valid NC driver’s license with good driving record.
Key Responsibilities and Accountability:
- Primary Responsibility- Pick-up and delivery to customers in an organized, safe, and timely manner.
- Must be able to safely drive a truck and trailer and have good customer skills.
Daily Duties and Responsibilities:
- Begin each day with a positive attitude and work together as a team.
- Drives truck to deliver and pickup equipment, parts and other items as required.
- Collects money from customers when required and records transaction on customer receipt.
- Collects receipts for fuel or maintenance and is given to Store Manager.
- Responsible for cleaning inside of truck when needed and keeping it clean.
- Responsible for alerting management when oil changes, tire rotations, and other services need to be performed to truck or when there is a problem with the truck or trailer.
- Assists in setting up equipment when there are no pick-up/deliveries to perform, as assigned by Store Manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
Weekly Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet with Delivery Coordinator for delivery plans and strategy for the week.
Monthly Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet with Delivery Coordinator to discuss results from the previous month and to review strategy for the upcoming month.
Semi Annual Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet with your Delivery Coordinator for informal performance evaluation.
Annual Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet with your Delivery Coordinator for formal performance evaluation.