- Friendly, outgoing personality with good people skills to be exhibited to customers and employees alike.
- Must be willing to work as a team and to train others as needed.
- Responsible for maintaining a professional appearance with required Clay’s dress policy.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours if needed as required to meet customer needs.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Primary Responsibility- Present, demonstrate, and sell equipment, parts and accessories to current and potential customers and provide excellent customer service while doing this.
- Greet all customers promptly and courteously as they enter the store, and help them with their specific needs, while directing them to products or parts that meet their needs.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals on any recent store customer interaction.
- Responsible for maintaining contact with customers that have not made purchases with us recently.
- Prepare quotes, financing contracts, bid pricing requests, fleet pricing requests in a timely manner, and know the procedures for filling out Clay’s worksheets and processing paperwork to the manufacturer.
- Responsible for studying and completing required modules each month in an ongoing training program.
- Responsible for learning and attempting to sell Clay’s Cutter Club with every mower purchase.
- Responsible for increasing personal sales over last year’s sales, through monthly goals.
Daily Duties and Responsibilities:
- Beginning each day with a positive attitude and work together as a team.
- Presenting, demonstrating, and selling equipment, parts and accessories.
- Learning and using Infinity to invoice and do daily responsibilities.
- Learning and using PartSmart to look up and sell parts.
- Receiving and fill parts orders from customers.
- Answering phone calls related to sales and also other calls as needed.
- Restocking and setting up inventory, parts and equipment, when sold.
- Notifying the Store Manager if a wholegood is not in stock.
- Notifying the Parts Manager if a part is not in stock.
- All inventory in your assigned area should be priced correctly with nice looking, easy to read price tags.
- Area of responsibility and inventory should be clean. Floor should be swept when needed, at least once a week. Shelves should be dusted. All outside areas should be blown off with blower.
- Area of responsibility should be appealing to customers, with parts and accessories displayed for easy add-on sales within the area. If equipment display changes need to be made, discuss with Store Manager for approval.
- Responsible for keeping all equipment invoices sold, and turning in at end of month with Sales Commission Report.
- Other duties as assigned.Other duties as assigned.
Full Job Description for Equipment and Part Sales